WPBulky – WordPress Bulk Edit Post Types is a helpful tool that allows you to work with post types in bulk. The plugin supports sufficient tools to bulk edit post types like posts, pages, media, custom post types ….
WPBulky – WordPress Bulk Edit Post Types can filter properties of post types such as title, slug, image, publish date, status, allow comments, allow trackbacks, author, password, metadata … quickly get post meta fields to edit in bulk. Take advantage of the plugin, you can master editing post types in bulk, save time and enhance site management at a high level.
Please donation for me to buy theme, plugin, scripts
- Bitcoin: 389y1BjP86Dby9wkJoJWfoJZEVZewq9GG9
- Bitcoin Cash: 1K7QuRn7z4QMD6rXqsNoKRuiEg2YdwuUwR
- Ethereum: 0x88FB785814Cb81e3513dF3c69F8ca5c17462B1D5
- Filter post types by ID; Title; Content; Excerpt; Slug; Range of date; status; Author; Categories; Tags; Formats
- Append, prepend and replace text in text fields in bulk
- Add, change, remove images of post types in bulk
- Enable, disable comments in bulk
- Enable, disable all trackbacks in bulk
- Change post type’s status in bulk maybe: Publics, Scheduled, Pending, Draft, Private
- Assign, remove categories for post type in bulk
- Assign, remove tags for post type in bulk
- Change post type’s format in bulk maybe: Audio, Gallery, Image, Link, Video
- Set, edit, remove post type’s password in bulk
- Change post type’s author in bulk
- Metadata(Custom field in all post types)
Support bulk edits in all fields of a post type.
You can use filters to get fields of the post type based on their property to edit in bulk. The plugin is available with all fields of post types such as ID; Title; Content; Excerpt; Slug; Range of date; status; Author; Categories; Tags; Formats….
- ID: You can filter the range of post types by ID, separate IDs with commas or minus.
- Title: This allows you to filter a post type using the title that can be exact, like, not include, begin, end, or empty content.
- Content: This allows you to filter post types using the content that can be exact, like, not include, begin, end, or empty content.
- Excerpt: You can filter post types using the excerpt that can be exact, like, not include, begin, end, or empty content.
- Slug: This allows you to filter post types using the slug that can be exact, like, not include, begin, end, or empty content.
- Range of Post date: You can filter post types based on the date of post.
- Post status: Filter post types by status: Draft, pending, private, public.
- Author: Filter post types users who release: Draft, pending, private, public.
- Categories: Filter post types based on categories.
- Tags: You can choose tags for filtering post types.
- Formats: Filter post types based on formats.
Manipulations with the table and cells to bulk edit post types
- Select objects: Entire table; Columns; Rows,
- Undo update.
- Right-click to edit objects.
- Copy – Paste
- Select a range
- Apply an edit to other cells by dragging the fill handle
- Delete selected objects
- Order ascending
- Order descending.
- Find and Replace.
- Duplicate rows.