WooCommerce Wishlists allows guests and customers to create and add products to an unlimited number of Wishlists. From birthdays to weddings and everything in between, WooCommerce Wishlists is a welcome addition to any WooCommerce store.
Please donation for me to buy theme, plugin, scripts
- Bitcoin: 389y1BjP86Dby9wkJoJWfoJZEVZewq9GG9
- Bitcoin Cash: 1K7QuRn7z4QMD6rXqsNoKRuiEg2YdwuUwR
- Ethereum: 0x88FB785814Cb81e3513dF3c69F8ca5c17462B1D5
WooCommerce Wishlists is an powerful extension with unique and useful features available.
- Guest visitors can create their own Wishlists to be stored for a maximum of 30 days or until they clear their cookies.
- Registered customers can create Wishlists and store them indefinitely.
- Unlimited number of Wishlists can be created. Whether it is one list for a special occasion, or a few personal lists and a few shared lists — possibilities are endless.
- Full privacy control over lists. Customers can assign their Wishlists as public (anyone can search and find their list), shared (only someone with the unique URL can view), or private (only they can view it).
- Social media sharing of wishlists on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and even Email with a custom email message.
- Full support for grouped products, product variations, and simple products, plus products using Product Add-ons and Gravity Forms Add-on.
- Notification if the item already exists in a wishlist and which one/s when onsite browsing.
- “Add to Wishlist” text is customizable and can be changed from a button, to link text with a star or icon. Designers can create and add their own icon.
- A robust Admin section to view and manage created wishlists.
- Integration with WordPress Menus, making it possible to add a link to any menu supported in your theme.
- Bulk Actions to manage wishlists: Add multiple or all items to the cart, delete one or multiple items in an instant, update quantities for one or multiple items, and move one or multiple items easily to another list or to a brand new list.