WooCommerce Social Login makes this process as easy and secure as possible – customers can log into your site using their Facebook, Twitter, Google, Amazon, LinkedIn, PayPal, Disqus, Yahoo, or VK accounts instead of creating a new user account credentials.
Please donation for me to buy theme, plugin, scripts
- Bitcoin: 389y1BjP86Dby9wkJoJWfoJZEVZewq9GG9
- Bitcoin Cash: 1K7QuRn7z4QMD6rXqsNoKRuiEg2YdwuUwR
- Ethereum: 0x88FB785814Cb81e3513dF3c69F8ca5c17462B1D5
WooCommerce Social Login Features
- Connect your store’s customer accounts with Facebook, Twitter, Google, Amazon, LinkedIn, PayPal, Disqus, Yahoo, and VK
- Offer to link accounts on the “Order Received” page for easier checkout in the future
- Make account access and checkout easy and seamless – customers don’t need to remember another username and password
- Reduce friction for repeat purchases – customers typically stay signed into social networks, which means they sign back into your site with one click.
- Improve security and increase trust by using social sign-on
- Over 77% of consumers prefer social login when using an eCommerce site.
- Social sign-in can therefore lead to increased conversion rates – here’s an example with over 10% increase.
- Customers prefer social sign-in for security and personalization.
- 90% of people have encountered social login before, and more than half of people use it.
- Social accounts are tied to a WordPress user account so that accounts can be accessed even if social accounts are unlinked.
- View reporting on linked accounts and see which customers have added accounts from the “Users” list
- Works with Product Reviews Pro to show login buttons when adding, voting on, or watching reviews