WooCommerce Order Delivery your customers will get clear notifications about the expected delivery date and time of the package from a set of possibilities managed by the store owner that includes local bank holidays, shipping methods, and other factors.
Please donation for me to buy theme, plugin, scripts
- Bitcoin: 389y1BjP86Dby9wkJoJWfoJZEVZewq9GG9
- Bitcoin Cash: 1K7QuRn7z4QMD6rXqsNoKRuiEg2YdwuUwR
- Ethereum: 0x88FB785814Cb81e3513dF3c69F8ca5c17462B1D5
WooCommerce Order Delivery Features
- Display a delivery date picker or the estimated delivery period in the checkout form.
- Besides the date, the customer can select an hour range that will depend on your configuration of daily shipments and shipping method selected.
- Prioritize your orders with a sortable view. Order Delivery states the last day you may ship your orders to meet with the delivery.
- Specify dates where deliveries are not available. E.g. holidays or other events.
- Calendar view for admins that allows you to check easily the days that you don’t produce and/or ship new orders due to holidays, renovation of machinery, etc.
- Disable specific date ranges for shipping and/or delivering to specific countries or regions.
- Classify your shipping methods by a delivery range. E.g: 1 day, 2-3 days, etc.
- Excellent integration with “WooCommerce Subscriptions.”
- Automated email notifications and admin views with the chosen delivery date.
- Developer friendly, in case you want to extend or adapt the plugin’s functionality.