The WooCommerce Name Your Price (Product Open Pricing) plugin lets you be flexible in what price you are willing to accept for selected products. You can use this plugin to accept donations or to take a new approach to sell products. You can suggest or recommend a price to your customers and optionally enforce a minimum acceptable price, or leave it entirely in the customer’s hands.
With WooCommerce Name Your Price (Product Open Pricing), you will offer you the full freedom to set their price or pick a fee as per their choice, understand the real market price, or only have a different approach sales WooCommerce Products. The plugin offers you also to suggest or recommend an ideal worth to users/customers. Also, it allows you to set a minimum and maximum price range for your WooCommerce products.
Features of WooCommerce Name Your Price
- Collect donations for products or in simple.
- Alternative selling strategy to sell products.
- Make a profit on products you’d otherwise give away.
- Customers to Offer a Custom Price.
- Enable Pay Your Price Feature for Any Product.
- Enter Minimum & Maximum Price for Each Product.
- Collect data on what price customers are willing to pay.
- Customize Error Messages labels & Add to Cart Button text (Optional).
- Set an open price for simple, variable, and grouped products.
- Show a suggested price in the product page for single product and shop.
- Set a minimum/maximum price for a product.
- Customize all labels of the plugin.
Setting WooCommerce Name Your Price Product
It’s effortless to set WooCommerce Name Your Price Product to go to the product edit page, check the Name Your Price Checkbox, and add the below three fields (Suggested, Minimum & Maximum Prices).
Single Product page view (Variable & Simple)
As for a front-end view, it’s effortless for end-user/customer to understand the product prices and product logic. It very clear that the product has the Suggested Price, Minimum & Maximum Price. So Customer has a free hand to choose the price and buy.