Purchase Order for WooCommerce helps the store owner to manage the inventory of the products. Purchase management is an activity of sourcing products from different suppliers. Using this module, the admin can perform purchase management function to create the orders, purchase orders, request for the quote, manage incoming shipments, and update incoming products information easily. The admin can manage the product inventory using this module either manually or automatically as per the configuration. The admin can create an automatic purchase order when the stock goes low in stock.
Please donation for me to buy theme, plugin, scripts
- Bitcoin: 389y1BjP86Dby9wkJoJWfoJZEVZewq9GG9
- Bitcoin Cash: 1K7QuRn7z4QMD6rXqsNoKRuiEg2YdwuUwR
- Ethereum: 0x88FB785814Cb81e3513dF3c69F8ca5c17462B1D5
Features of Purchase Order Plugin for WooCommerce
- Set the procurement method – auto or manual.
- The admin can set the default prefix for the purchase order number.
- Send quotation and purchase order emails to the suppliers.
- Add any comments to purchase order, incoming shipment, and notify the suppliers.
- Add suppliers in a product by specifying – cost price, quantity, priority.
- Manage incoming shipments and products from the suppliers.
- The admin can update the information about the partial shipments.
- The quotation is drafted automatically when a product goes low stock.
- A draft quotation generates for the supplier based on the highest priority.