Product Filter for WooCommerce is the ultimate all in one filter for any online store! With advanced filters for your customers and full control for you, this is a must-have product filter plugin for any WordPress and WooCommerce online store owner. Product Filter for WooCommerce offers unlimited options, so that your customers can filter by any and all criteria and find exactly what they’re looking for! Setup is quick and easy, and you can use the super friendly admin user interface to fully customize how your filter looks and works – choose from unlimited layouts and display options, configure criteria and filter terms, and create filter presets. Advanced features, such as adoptive filtering and smart filter analytics, set Product Filter for WooCommerce apart from the competition and help you take your store to the next level. So what are you waiting for?
Please donation for me to buy theme, plugin, scripts
- Bitcoin: 389y1BjP86Dby9wkJoJWfoJZEVZewq9GG9
- Bitcoin Cash: 1K7QuRn7z4QMD6rXqsNoKRuiEg2YdwuUwR
- Ethereum: 0x88FB785814Cb81e3513dF3c69F8ca5c17462B1D5
Product Filter for WooCommerce Features
- Easy plugin integration. Works with WooCommerce Shop and Product Archives.
- Fully integrated with WooCommerce shortcodes. Supports Visual Composer elements too!
- Gutenberg is supported too! Use WooCommerce Gutenberg Product Blocks with Product Filter!
- In Stock Support – The most comprehensive In Stock/Out of Stock variable product support.
- Filter by Any Criteria – Price filters, ordering, categories, attributes, taxonomy filters, in stock filters, sale filters, ratings, range, meta key filters and search filters are available.
- AJAX is supported too, for seamless filtering.
- Awesome Admin User Interface – Setup your filters in minutes using the Filter Presets Manager.
- Full Customization – Customize filter terms, thumbnails, colors, checkbox layouts, select box, and more!
- Range Filters – Available for prices and taxonomies, including attributes. Use numerical ranges in your filters.
- Adoptive Filtering – Show only remaining terms within your filters, narrowing down the filtering criteria.
- Filter Analytics – Get an insight into what your customers want!
- Sidebar and Widget WooCommerce Product Filters – Full support for all themes in sidebar mode.
- Automatic Updates – Get instant updates via WordPress in a single click! Just enter your purchase code in the Product Filter Registration.
- Translation Ready and full WPML support!
Unlimited Filters and Filter Layouts
Say goodbye to time-consuming searching and sorting! With this awesome plugin, your customers can filter your products by any criteria – Categories, Attributes, Characteristics, Tags, Prices, Stock and Taxonomies. Each filter criteria is configurable, giving you maximum control over what your customers are filtering and the results they see. Layout options include One Row, Multiple Row, Masonry, Filter Sidebars, and Fullscreen Filters. You can also create unlimited filter presets and use them with the Product Filter shortcode, or to override your Shop/Product Archives filters.
Awesome User Interface
WooCommerce Product Filter is seamlessly integrated with the WooCommerce interface, and the super friendly drag and drop Product Filter Manager gives you a whole new level of flexibility and usability. Choose from a selection of clean and contemporary style options, or combine multiple styles, to find the look and functionality that perfectly suits your online shop. Customization using CSS is a breeze, so you will be able to achieve outstanding results with very little coding skills and perfectly integrate the WooCommerce Product Filter into your web shop.
Filter and Term Customization
This long-awaited feature is finally here! The WooCommerce Product Filter just got a whole lot more awesome… You can now customize each of your filters by using the Filter Style Customizer. Display filters as Text, Image, Thumbnail, Thumbnail with Text, Select Box or insert custom HTML. Enjoy unlimited layout possibilities, styles, colors and thumbnails, and make your product filter your own! With Term Customizer you can customize your term values, like filtering by price or setting products by page. Filter by Price, Stock, Taxonomies, Sale Filters, Custom Taxonomies, Attributes, Tags, Characteristics and more! Choose which terms to show, how they are ordered, hierarchy, with multi select ON or OFF and with filtering IN and AND, enable or disable adoptive filtering, select term relations, use images for presenting your variations (color, size, etc.) and much more!
Adoptive Filtering for Best Results
Adoptive filtering means that if you have active filters, remaining terms within your filters will take these into account. This makes for an even more premium browsing experience for your customers as they can narrow down their search criteria in no time! You can choose to hide the non-existing terms or show them in different styles. This places WooCommerce Product Filter head and shoulders above the competition. For more information on how to get the most out of adoptive filtering, see the WooCommerce Product Filter guide video.
Widget Filters in Sidebars
If you are using Product Filter in your web shop sidebar, Product Filter Widget is also included. All filtering styles and range filters are also supported in the WooCommerce Product Filter Widget. Product Filter Widget supports loading a filter preset for the widget, AJAX, adding custom actions for redirecting the filter results to specific pages within your shop, as well as all the features of the original filter. Product Filter widgets will seamlessly integrate within your sidebar.
AJAX Product Filter and AJAX Widget
If you don’t want the page to reload every time a filtering action is performed, you can also use the incredible AJAX load function, so that the filter results are displayed instantaneously, right before your customers’ eyes! AJAX loading is ultra fast in both shortcode, widget and using the Shop/Product Archives. Please note that AJAX is not supported in all themes. Consult the documentation for the plugin, or the plugin author, to confirm that AJAX will be available for your needs.
Find out what your customers are looking for in your store! Detailed filtering analytics give you a complete overview of the popular filter terms with the WooCommerce Filter plugin – an invaluable tool for any shop manager and business. Improve your store experience and, ultimately, make more money! Find out at a glance, presented in fine graphics, what your customers want most so that you can tailor your goods and products to your customers’ preferences.
Make your filters even more flexible with price, attribute or taxonomy ranges. WooCommerce Product Filter offers four different styles – White, Flat, Modern and HTML5. Range filters support ordering methods and special suffixes / prefixes which, combined, can be used for numerical ranges of all kinds! Check out the documentation to see how easy it is to set up and customize ranges.