Elfsight Portfolio Gallery widget allows you to present your works and projects on your website in the most impressive way. Embed your projects from any sphere: you can upload photos, videos, add descriptions, dates and more. The projects will be displayed as clickable cards inside your portfolio and will open in popup. Users will be able to navigate between the projects and at all times get in touch with you or make an order, using a call-to-action button in the header of the portfolio.
Please donation for me to buy theme, plugin, scripts
- Bitcoin: 389y1BjP86Dby9wkJoJWfoJZEVZewq9GG9
- Bitcoin Cash: 1K7QuRn7z4QMD6rXqsNoKRuiEg2YdwuUwR
- Ethereum: 0x88FB785814Cb81e3513dF3c69F8ca5c17462B1D5
This plugin is your choice if
- you want to display your project portfolio and attract new orders
- you would like to impress users with your creative works
- you don’t want to rack your brains setting and adjusting the plugin
- you are looking for a working solution worth its price
How to add Portfolio Gallery to WordPress
It is very easy to embed the widget on your site. You need to follow these actions to enjoy our plugin:
- Following the purchase, download Portfolio zip file.
- Upload the setup zip to your website. IMPORTANT! At this step, make sure you are uploading not the whole plugin zip, but just WordPress installable zip.
- Go to the main menu and visit plugin settings section. Construct your Portfolio widget, then personalize its interface managing Live Widget Editor. When your Portfolio is customized, you will be given your personal shortcode. Copy the code.
- Paste the shortcode of your widget into the area of your website, where you want to introduce your new plugin. All done! Now Portfolio Gallery plugin is up and running!