DW Question & Answer Pro is an all-time favorite question & answer plugin for WordPress. Your WordPress site will have a full-featured question & answer section like StackOverflow, Quora or Yahoo Answers.
Please donation for me to buy theme, plugin, scripts
- Bitcoin: 389y1BjP86Dby9wkJoJWfoJZEVZewq9GG9
- Bitcoin Cash: 1K7QuRn7z4QMD6rXqsNoKRuiEg2YdwuUwR
- Ethereum: 0x88FB785814Cb81e3513dF3c69F8ca5c17462B1D5
With the DW Question & Answer Pro, we provide you with many new features as well as special support priority for our customers. Here are some of the highlights to show why DW Question & Answer Pro plugin should be a strong contender compared with other existing plugins in this category.
Questions Listing Page
DW Question & Answer Pro provides you with a short-code, helping you display all questions on one page at your choice. Besides, the question listing page also integrates with many features such as Filter, Sort, Pagination, Search, etc.
Ask Question Form
You can set ask question form on a sidebar or a separate page. With this feature, users can set the title question, provide detailed descriptions with HTML or Markdown, assign it to a category and tag it to help increase site exposure.
Manage Questions on Front-End
All features (such as edit, delete, sticky, follow, change question status) can be handled from front-end. This makes it easier for users to decentralize members rights on your website, allowing you to manage the community in an easy and convenient way.
Answer / Comment feature
Comment and answer feature are definitely indispensable in DW Question & Answer Pro. Answer form is supported in HTML or Markdown format. Your user can submit entry in private mode to provide confidential credentials such as website admin, FTP account in case you are using the Q&A as a helpdesk system.
This is also a key feature in a Question & Answer system which can be considered as the biggest difference between the Q & A system and traditional Forum. This feature helps people vote for other people’s questions that they’re interested in.
No need to instal any extra plugin, DW Question & Answer automatically counts views each time someone views the question. This feature of DW Question & Answers Pro helps you filter questions by the popularity on your website.
Pick Best Answer
The question owner can pick the best answer from his judgment, this answer will be stick right after the question, helping other readers easily and quickly find the right answer.
Whenever there is a new question, answer or comment, the system will send an email to admin’s or question followers. DW Question & Answer email system also supports custom HTML template, which you can easily add custom style to your emails.
This is also an outstanding feature of DW Question & Answer. Ajax-based solution helps you quickly search information while entering parts of your text, a similar way you might see in Google.
Anti-spam by reCaptcha / FunCaptcha
To avoid spam, we integrate reCaptcha and FunCaptcha into Question and Answer form (it can be turn on/off).
2 Custom Shortcodes
- [dwqa-list-questions]: Display question list with filter, search, pagination, order.
- [dwqa-ask-question]: Display ask question form.
7 Custom Widgets
- DWQA Categories / Tags: Show a list of question categories or tags.
- DWQA Ask Form: Show question form.
- DWQA Latest Questions: Show a list of latest questions.
- DWQA Featured Questions: Show a list of featured questions.
- DWQA Closed Questions: Show a list of closed questions.
- DWQA Related Questions: Show a list of related questions on a single question.
- DWQA Leaderboard: Show a list of most active members.
Perfect fit with every WordPress theme
With a lightweight and simple design, which inherited most of the attributes of WordPress themes available on the marketplace such as Twenty Ten to Twenty Sixteen, Avada, Genesis, Thesis, Divi, etc. We have tested this plugin with almost prominent themes in the marketplace, and our plugin is well compatible with most of them. In a few specific theme, it might need a bit tweaks to fully integrate our QA Pro plugin however, this should be minor customization only.
Multi-Language Support (20+ languages available)
This plugin is fully translatable and this plugin has been translated to 20+ language by our users. Including: English (default), Arabic, Chinese, Traditional Chinese, French, German, Indonesian, Persian, Polish, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, Thai, Hindi, Catalan, Vietnamese, Czech, Italian, Croatian, Slovakia, Norwegian, etc.
Differences between the Free and Pro version of DW Question & Answer
The pro version of DW Question & Answer has been improved a lot since we have collected suggestions from our beloved users and added them into DW Q&A. You can see and demo here:
- Free version: http://demo.designwall.com/dw-focus/dwqa-questions/
- Pro version: http://demo.designwall.com/dwqa/
If the demos aren’t enough, read these lines to take a closer inspection at the differences between the free and the pro version of DW Question & Answer:
- Different styles: As you can see in the demos, both versions of DW Question & Answer have unique and different styles.
- Extra extensions: DW Question & Answer Pro is integrated with 4 premium extensions: DW Q&A Widgets, DW Q&A Leaderboard, DW Q&A Markdown, and DW Q&A Captcha. Each extension costs $29 and if you purchase the pro version, you’ll save at least $92 for yourself, because we are constantly updating the DW Question & Answer with many more cool premium extensions.
- Widgets: The free version supports 4 custom widgets while the pro version supports 7.
- Leaderboard: The Pro version can list who makes great contributions as well as provides friendly competitions for your community.
- The markdown feature in the Pro version of DW Q&A Pro helps you to edit the plain text without using HTML formatting tags, now you can read and edit drafts with ease.
- Reviewable before submitting.
- Spell check.
- Anti-spam by reCaptcha / FunCaptcha: DW Q&A Pro is integrated with reCaptcha / FunCaptcha so you don’t have to worry about obnoxious spam.