As COVID-19 (coronavirus) spreads across the globe, it is helpful and interesting to track the transmission patterns through a coronavirus map. The plugin allows adding statistics table/widgets via shortcode to inform your site visitors about changes in the situation about Coronavirus pandemic.
Please donation for me to buy theme, plugin, scripts
- Bitcoin: 389y1BjP86Dby9wkJoJWfoJZEVZewq9GG9
- Bitcoin Cash: 1K7QuRn7z4QMD6rXqsNoKRuiEg2YdwuUwR
- Ethereum: 0x88FB785814Cb81e3513dF3c69F8ca5c17462B1D5
- Website with https (SSL certificate)
- WordPress 4.6.x or above
- PHP 7.0+
- Available WP-cron (enabled by default)
Carefully review the demo site and the support section before buying. Thanks.
What are the sources of data informing the dashboard?
WHO, CDC, ECDC, NHC, JHU CSSE, DXY & QQ.
How to Update the plugin?
- How to update automatically?
You can use Envato Market plugin to update. WordPress will periodically check for updates, so keeping your items up to date is as simple as a few clicks. Read more: https://envato.com/market-plugin
- How to update manually through WP backend?
Download the latest version. Uninstall the previous version from the plugins page on your website (Deactivate and Delete the plugin). Install the latest version of the plugin.