Display Any WordPress Content Easily
The more content you have on your website, the more difficult and time-consuming to find and display the content to your visitors.
Content Views Pro helps you to find and display any WordPress content quickly and easily, using the easy-to-use admin panel.
You can find your content by many criteria: category, tag, taxonomy, custom field, date, author, status, keyword, id. These criteria have many useful options to help you control the displayed content.
Please donation for me to buy theme, plugin, scripts
- Bitcoin: 389y1BjP86Dby9wkJoJWfoJZEVZewq9GG9
- Bitcoin Cash: 1K7QuRn7z4QMD6rXqsNoKRuiEg2YdwuUwR
- Ethereum: 0x88FB785814Cb81e3513dF3c69F8ca5c17462B1D5
- select one, multiple, or all types of content (posts, pages, images, products, portfolios, events, team members, books, properties, and any custom post types)
- search or filter content by custom field, custom taxonomy, category, tag, date, author, status, keyword, ID
- sort content by drag & drop, custom field, random order, title, date, and more
in just minutes, no coding required.
Step 2: Select Layout
Choose from many beautiful layouts. You can customize with columns, image sizes, colors, fonts, padding, margin, and many more useful settings to fit your website style.
Step 3: Insert To Your Site
The content and layout are packed into a shortcode which you can add to:
- page/post editor
- page builder (Visual Composer, SiteOrigin, Divi, Elementor, Beaver, and more)
- widget, sidebar, theme files
and any part of your WordPress site.